Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm going to Jackson

This weekend I am going to Jackson, Jackson Hole that is. I can't wait! Needless to say my mind is elsewhere this week. Here are some pictures showing what I am going to be seeing next week! I feel like a kid leading up to Christmas.

The Grand Tetons - I will be skiing at the base of these beautiful mountains.


Jackson Hole!


The town of Jackson.


The famous Million Dollar Cowboy Bar



And... Jackson Hole Mountain Resort trail map (if you are there next week you will hear me hollaring out of pure enjoyment)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy! I love Jackson Hole. I used to go snowboarding there when I attended high school in Riverton, Wy. I love that mountain and all of the great runs. I am jealous.

Justin

ducklips said...

That is so freakin' cool. I am very excited for you as well.

Have fun and if you fall, make sure not to do it on your shoulder. Knock on wood.

Kim said...

Lucky. I haven't been skiing in forever. Are you going alone or with the fam?

Also, I'm loving your playlist. I am a huge Muse fan. I love Johnny Cash, and I think Pictures of You may be my all time favorite song ever.

Chris C said...

Kim - I am going with a friend from work. No kids this time. I am hoping to get my fill of skiing while I am there.
You just jumped WAY up on my list of people I like. The Cure - Pictures of You is my all time favorite too!

Merilee said...

Have fun babe!

megan said...

It looks like an awesome town, and great skiing! Have fun!

Darilyn said...

This sounds like such a fun trip. What gorgeous surroundings.