Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's almost Friday already...

Where did this week go? I can't believe it's almost over. Today was kind of a downer of a day. My friend that I came to Jackson with has been really sick since Tuesday afternoon. He didn't ski at all Wednesday so I went up alone. Today I stayed home to give my legs a break and give Trevor some company. We had breakfast and sat in the hot tub and steam room. We also watched some movies. Other than that we didn't do much besides a few snoozes. I missed out on a great day at the mountain I bet as it was blue skies. Tomorrow should be the same though. Here are a few pics from the last few days.

A view down one of the runs.



Me on the slopes Wednesday, the snow was awesome!


The view outside our window this morning. The Grand Tetons are on the right, aren't they just beautiful?


The same view at dusk.

1 comment:

ducklips said...

I love the Grand Tetons. How beautiful. Sorry you had a bummer day. Today will be amazing! Have fun.