Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Back to Life, Back to Reality

I am back from my trip and regular life has kicked in. Work, school, kids, etc. I think I was really ready for it though. I had a hard time being gone for that long, even though I had a great time. I can't believe it's almost the end of February. That means that Boston will start baseball soon, Mason is halfway done with basketball and Sidney is saying she wants to play baseball this year too. Looks like spring is going to be busy!

Happy Birthday Dad! My dad turns 73 today.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Welcome back to reality.

Apparently we have similar tastes in music. I can't believe you have "3 strange days" on your music list. I super love that song.

Sheri said...

It's nice to have you back. I almost died of jealousy.

Chris C said...

Kim you obviously have great taste in music if you have enjoyed everything I have posted so far.

Sheri please don't tell Ian about how jealous you were. I don't want to suffer the fate of those old basketball games again.