Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We made it (version 2)

Blogger was freezing so I had to make a version 2.

On our way through the Tetons we saw some really beautiful scenery. This picture is of a frozen resevoire on the snake river at the border of Idaho and Wyoming. (This won't publish, I will try later)


Here is our condo, I thought I rotated it, but oh well, sorry.


This picture is of where we ate breakfast. The funny part is we have breakfast included in our package at our condo. So we ventured out Monday morning for breakfast and found this location (Amangani - http://www.amanresorts.com/home.aspx?id=290) instead of our restaurant The Granary. We sat down to eat and we kept thinking "Wow this is really nice". During our breakfast the waiter came over and asked us for our name so they could charge it to the room, well they didn't have our name so we had to pay for our breakfast. Luckily it wasn't too bad - $20.00. I guess this is where people like Penelope Cruz stay. It shares the same driveway as our resort.

2 comments:

Merilee said...

Penelope, Shenolope! Glad you guys are having fun.

Sheri said...

Sheez I'm jealous. Skiing in Wyoming and celebrities!