Friday, March 28, 2008

Peeps

Last week I took Merilee and the kids down to Arizona to spend spring break with her family. The trip was good, we had a fun time while I was there, but I was ready to come back to the cool weather of Oregon. It was like 87 degrees one of the days while I was there! I was happy to be home where it has been in the 40’s and 50’s. I know Merilee and the kids are enjoying the warm weather though.
While I was gone some people I work with decided to have a Peep wedding on my desk. I have become the de-facto Peep guy in our office, even though I hate Peeps. About 3 years ago while I was out of the office during Easter my co-workers thought it would be funny to decorate my office with Peeps. I had Peeps everywhere! Over the last three years I have “collected” (read “been given) Peep paraphernalia, I guess my office was the perfect location for the Peep wedding. Enjoy the pics.

Original Peep Show - 2005.


Peep paraphernalia (this is only the stuff I have kept!)


The Peep wedding...






The happy couple.

9 comments:

ducklips said...

That is hilarious. Maybe we should call you peeps for short.

Thanks for bringing the fam down for Easter/ spring break. It's been great. Your boys are setting up a tent in my living room as I am typing this.

megan said...

ha ha ha that is a good one! thanks for reubens boots. he loves them. i over heard him tell tom that they made him feel like a new man

Chris C said...

I am glad that I could bring a little bit of happiness to both of you Megan and Elise. Tell my boys to be good and that I miss them! I can't wait for my family to get home, I miss them a lot.

Sheri said...

That's hilarious - although you might not want your boss to see - he might think you have too much free time :)

Sheri said...

Also, fyi - we changed our blog address to: ourinbetweendays.blogspot.com

brenda said...

Gosh, I'm glad to see this post wasn't about Mr. Peeps (the adult shop on TV hwy).

Sounds like you need to get invited to the next Peeps torture fest (which is documented somewhere on Bridget's blog.) Sam could have a blast at that wedding with his airsoft gun.

Merilee said...

okaaayyyy, C'mon already!

Sidney C said...

POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ducklips said...

So I think that it's been long enough break. These peeps pics are starting to freak me out a bit.