Thursday, January 3, 2008

Last Week

We spent last week in Rhododendron, Oregon at a little (emphasis on little) cabin with my sister and her kids. We had a great time even though the space was limited. We had snow for the kids to play in and a hot tub to relax in after the day skiing/snowboarding. Merilee even stayed with us for a few nights. She went from one extreme to the other - hot AZ to cold OR. Not a bad way to spend New Years. Here are some pics...

Our little cabin


Backyard




On the road to the mountain




Driveway to Mt. Hood Meadows


Views from the lift


4 comments:

Darilyn said...

Sounds like a fun time. I love staying in a cabin in the snow. There's just something really magical about that.

ducklips said...

Looks like a great time. Thanks for letting us borrow Merilee for a few days. She would have more pictures to share if she hadn't forgotten to bring her charger. Crazy girl!

brenda said...

Wow, beautiful pics. Mike wants to go night skiing at meadows on the 18th, I believe. I'm excited to try a new place.

Merilee said...

I'm waiting for a new post honey. I'm not commenting on this one because I sat and made all my comments with you in real life.