Monday, February 23, 2009

Whistler

It's been a while since I have posted anything here, but I thought this trip was a worthy cause. My friend Trevor and I take an annual ski trip and this year we are in Whistler, BC. It's so beautiful up here. I have posted a few pics of our trip so far. Today was our first day skiing and we have are pretty tired. We need to recover soon though, we have a guide tomorrow - hopefully we get to see some great spots. I have already fallen enough to last me the entire trip, need that to stop for sure. Anyway, enjoy the photos...


Vancouver, BC


Totem Poles in Stanley Park - Vancouver, BC


The drive up to Whistler


Trevor and a view of our condo.



This is Blackcomb mountain. We haven't explored that part yet - probably tomorrow.


Just a cool shot looking up one of the lifts.


Looking across the valley while we were on the Peak to Creak run. This is a 3.5 mile run from the top of Whistler Mountain to the valley floor. Can you say thigh burn?


Coming into our village. Our condo is there on the left next to the gondola.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Whistler is such a beautiful place. I am so jealous that you are skiing up there. Next time take me!

Chris C said...

I think Brian already is planning on coming with Ian and Jason. Next year may be Montana.